As an integrated school we provide a positive learning environment where children from Catholic and Protestant backgrounds, as well as those of other faiths and none, can learn with, from and about each other.
We deliver a child-centred education to all our pupils.
We are a learning school!
We think it is important for everyone to learn throughout their life
- We understand that everyone learns in different ways
- We support everyone to learn to the best of their ability
We are a caring & sharing school!
We celebrate together
- We invite visitors from our community to share with us
- We believe that every child is special and unique
- We look after each other
- We take good care of our school grounds
- We take good care of our school resources
We are a healthy school!
We have healthy snacks at breaktime
- We drink water to help us think clearly
- We have healthy dinners and packed lunches
We enjoy outdoor play
- We learn and enjoy lots of different sports
We are a Rights Respecting School and have gained Recognition of Commitment from UNICEF